Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Reading and Writing Goals 2016

This past year I had two reading and writing goals.
- Writing: the 500 Words a Day Challenge
2015 was my fourth year participating in this challenge. I've enjoyed it for the past couple of years, and I find it helpful to keep me writing consistently, even if not in large chunks all at once.
- Reading: read a total of 60 books

How did I do?
- Writing: I exceeded my goal for the 500 Words a Day Challenge. Most of this writing was for the classes I teach and for translation freelance projects. I'm really happy with how much I wrote.
- Reading: As I have mentioned previously, I did a lot of reading this year. I read a total of 123 books.

What's up for this year?
- Writing: I'm planning on continuing the 500 Words a Day Challenge. It's been working well for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this goal this year.
- Reading: My plan is to read a total of 80 books this year. This number is higher than what I set for last year. However, since it is less than what I actually read last year, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to reach this number in 2016.

How about you? Any reading or writing goals for 2016?

-----
You have just finished reading Reading and Writing Goals 2016.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...