Sunday, November 10, 2013

30-Day Giving Challenge 2013 - Week 1

On Friday, November 1, the 30-Day Giving Challenge began.

Here's my summary so far:
Friday - volunteered at a local library
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - helped with my church’s music ministry
Monday - donated to a local food shelf
Tuesday - paid for coffee for the person behind me in the drive-thru
Wednesday - helped with my church’s children’s ministry
Thursday - gave a micro loan through Kiva
Friday - volunteered at a local library
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board or follow #30DayGive on Twitter.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2013 - Week 1.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...