Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Protestant Reformation - William Tyndale

In this session, I discuss William Tyndale, his work on translating the Bible into English, as well as some of the history of Bible translation. Please note, the KJV was published in 1611. For the life of me, I couldn’t remember the date off the top of my head.

Protestant Reformation - week 8 - William Tyndale (audio)

More resources on William Tyndale:
William Tyndale
Filling Up the Afflictions of Christ
writings by William Tyndale

Map of the locations that will come up in this series.
Timeline of the people that we are covering as well as other events that impacted these times.
Hymn tunes written in the 1500s that are still widely sung today.

You can find previous posts in this series here.

-----
I’ve written a book! You can order it here.
Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...