Monday, November 07, 2022

30-Day Giving Challenge 2022 - Week 1

"The Christian who walks with the Lord and keeps constant communion with Him will see many reason for rejoicing and thanksgiving all day long."
- Warren W. Wiersbe

On Tuesday, November 1, this year's 30-Day Giving Challenge began.

Here's my summary so far:
Tuesday - donated to help homeless kids through Project Night Night
Wednesday - donated to an online toy drive
Thursday - donated to the Simon Wiesenthal Center
Friday - donated through Kiva
Saturday - donated to my local food shelf
Sunday - helped with the music at my church

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
I’ve written a book! You can order it here.
Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...