Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Favorite Reads from 2018

I read a bunch of books this year. Some of the books I read were rereads. Some were books that were new to me. Here are my favorites from this year.

Waiting for Morning by Karen Kingsbury
Karen's characters felt so real to me. I fell in love with this book.

The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
I've highlighted one of Fforde's books before, and this one didn't disappoint, either. I loved it! A mystery, literary references, and the ability to become part of books - this one was a lot of fun.

Humble Roots by Hannah Anderson
I learned so much from this book. It's definitely going on my stack of books to reread regularly.

Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung
Another book that I found amazingly helpful this year.

Stones of Fire by Isobel Kuhn
Isobel Kuhn has long been a favorite author of mine, and this was a reread for me this year. Her ability to communicate through the written word astounds me.


Any books you read in 2018 that you recommend? I'd love to hear your recommendations.

-----
You have just finished reading Favorite Reads from 2018.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...