Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Reading and Writing Goals 2018

This past year I had two reading and writing goals.
- Writing: the 500 Words a Day Challenge
2017 was my sixth year participating in this challenge. I've enjoyed it for the past couple of years, and I find it helpful to keep me writing consistently, even if not in large chunks all at once.
- Reading: read a total of 100 books

How did I do?
- Writing: I comfortably met my goal for the 500 Words a Day Challenge. Most of this writing was for the classes I teach. I'm really happy with how much I wrote.
- Reading: I did a lot of reading this year. I read a total of 115 books. Not as much as last year, but still more than my goal.

What's up for this year?
- Writing: I'm planning on continuing the 500 Words a Day Challenge. It's been working well for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this goal this year.
- Reading: My plan is to read a total of 100 books this year. This is the same goal that I had for last year. It was a comfortable number for me, and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to reach this number again in 2018.

How about you? Any reading or writing goals for 2018?

-----
You have just finished reading Reading and Writing Goals 2018.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...