Tuesday, January 16, 2018

2018 Reading Challenges

While my overall reading goal in 2018 is to read 100 books, I've decided to also participate in a couple of reading challenges this year. Check out this amazing list from Kim and Tanya to see a summary of ones that are available.

Author Love Challenge 2018
I'm planning on reading as many books by both Louisa May Alcott and Lucy Maud Montgomery as I can this year. I'll be reading at least 5 books from each of these authors in 2018.

The Color Coded Challenge
The color may either be named in the title or it may appear as the dominant color for the cover of the book. For "implies color" the image implying color should dominate the cover--for instance a large rainbow, a field of flowers, or the image of a painter.

2018 European Reading Challenge
The idea is to read books by European authors or books set in European countries (no matter where the author comes from). The books can be anything – novels, short stories, memoirs, travel guides, cookbooks, biography, poetry, or any other genre. You can participate at different levels, but each book must be by a different author and set in a different country – it's supposed to be a tour. I'm planning on participating at the "Honeymooner" level, which means I plan to read at least 4 books from Europe.

2018 Library Love Challenge
I'm planning on taking on the "Library Addict" level, which means I plan to read at 48 books that I borrow from my library.

Read It Again, Sam
I'm planning on tackling the "A Trip Down Memory Lane" level, which means I plan to reread at least 12 books in 2018 that I've read previously.


You have just finished reading 2018 Reading Challenges.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...