This past year I had two reading and writing goals.
- Writing: the 500 Words a Day Challenge
2016 was my fifth year participating in this challenge. I've enjoyed it for the past couple of years, and I find it helpful to keep me writing consistently, even if not in large chunks all at once.
- Reading: read a total of 80 books
How did I do?
- Writing: I just met my goal for the 500 Words a Day Challenge. Most of this writing was for the classes I teach and for translation freelance projects. I'm really happy with how much I wrote.
- Reading: As I have mentioned previously, I did a lot of reading this year. I read a total of 144 books.
What's up for this year?
- Writing: I'm planning on continuing the 500 Words a Day Challenge. It's been working well for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this goal this year.
- Reading: My plan is to read a total of 100 books this year. This number is higher than what I set for last year. However, since it is less than what I actually read last year, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to reach this number in 2017.
How about you? Any reading or writing goals for 2017?
You have just finished reading Reading and Writing Goals 2017.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.