Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Favorite Reads from 2016

This year year I read 144 books. I can't believe I got through that many!

Some of the books I read were rereads. Some were books that were new to me. Here are my favorites from this year.

The Fog Diver by Joel Ross
This is a fun young adult fantasy read. Join this group of teens trying to survive in their world.

Browsings by Michael Dirda
Booklovers will enjoy this selection of musings about books.

Hanns and Rudolf by Thomas Harding
The subtitle tells it all: the true story of the German Jew who tracked down and caught the Kommandant of Auschwitz.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
We are all mortal. This book navigates end-of-life, medical care, and the fact that mortality stares all of us in the face.

I Don't Wait Anymore by Grace Thornton
I've already listed some of my favorite quotes from this book. This book has really stayed with me. I'm planning on reading it again in 2017.

Any books you read in 2016 that you recommend? I'd love to hear your recommendations.

-----
You have just finished reading Favorite Reads from 2016.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...