Tuesday, November 29, 2016

30-Day Giving Challenge 2016 - Week 4

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness."
- Charles Spurgeon

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Tuesday - tucked notes of encouragement into library books
Wednesday - helped with the music ministry at my church
Thursday - spent time with family
Friday - donated to Doctors without Borders
Saturday - mailed out excess Christmas cards
Sunday - helped with the music ministry at my church
Monday - donated soap

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2016 - Week 4.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...