Tuesday, November 22, 2016

30-Day Giving Challenge 2016 - Week 3

"God has promised to supply all our needs. What we don’t have now, we don’t need now."
- Elizabeth Elliot

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Tuesday - donated to Project Night Night
Wednesday - helped with the children's ministry at my church
Thursday - donated to Voice of the Martyrs
Friday - helped at a local library
Saturday - donated to Room to Read
Sunday - helped with the music ministry at my church
Monday - sent flowers to a friend

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2016 - Week 3.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...