Tuesday, November 08, 2016

30-Day Giving Challenge 2016 - Week 1

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."
- Henry Ward Beecher

On Tuesday, November 1, this year's 30-Day Giving Challenge began.

Here's my summary so far:
Tuesday - paid for coffee for the person behind me
Wednesday - helped with the children's ministry at my church
Thursday - donated through Kiva
Friday - helped at a local library
Saturday - donated through Read Indeed
Sunday - helped with the music ministry at my church
Monday - helped out a fundraiser at a local school

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2016 - Week 1.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...