Tuesday, October 18, 2016

30-Day Giving Challenge 2016

Since 2010, I have participated in the 30-Day Giving Challenge during the month of November. The premise is rather simple: each day of November be a blessing to those around you by giving each day. Since my fall has been rather busy, I've taken the time to plan out my giving for this year. I enjoy this part of my year, and I'm excited to see what happens this month.

I have put together a Pinterest board with some of my ideas. Check it out here if you'd like to see some of my plans.

As in the past, I will be blogging about my experience.

Also, I will be participating in the challenge by trying to make each of my "giving" acts anonymous. And thus, my posts might at times be a bit vague in order to keep things anonymous.

Come join me in the adventure!

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2016.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...