Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Immutable Love

Immutable love. Steadfast. Unchanging. Not here today and gone tomorrow. Everlasting. Doesn't change with the times, the circumstances, the weather, or moods. How thankful I am that God's love towards us is steadfast. The love with which He sent His Son to die around 2000 years ago is still the same love He demonstrates today. Times change. People change. Circumstances change. Our locations and homes and work and family change. But God never changes. His love is so amazing. So wonderful. So awesomely demonstrated on the cross. He loved us while we were still sinners. He cares for us even more than He cares for the grasses of the field and the smallest of birds. His love is so vast it covers the deepest and darkest parts of our lives. No sin is beyond the reach of His redemption. No need is so trivial that He doesn't care. We can cast everything on Him because He loves us.

May I live in the light of this love. May my life be an outpouring of love towards others because God has poured out such love on me. As the moon reflects light from the sun, so may I reflect God's love to those around me.

May I never become immune to His love. May I never cease to marvel at His amazing immutable love.


You have just finished reading Immutable Love.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...