Tuesday, November 18, 2014

30-Day Giving Challenge 2014 - Week 3

“The Christian who walks with the Lord and keeps constant communion with Him will see many reason for rejoicing and thanksgiving all day long.”
- Warren W. Wiersbe

Here are some of the ways I was able to give to others this past week.
Tuesday - dropped off clothes at the Salvation Army
Wednesday - helped with my church's children's ministry
Thursday - donated to Project Night Night
Friday - paid for coffee for the person behind me
Saturday - donated to Voice of the Martyrs
Sunday - helped with my church's music ministry
Monday - dropped off food at my local food shelf

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2014 - Week 3.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...