Tuesday, November 11, 2014

30-Day Giving Challenge 2014 - Week 2

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought;
and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
- G.K. Chesterton

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Tuesday - paid for coffee for the person behind me
Wednesday - helped with my church's children's ministry
Thursday - donated through Kiva
Friday - helped at a local library
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - helped with my church's music ministry
Monday - sent out some handwritten notes

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2014 - Week 2.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...