Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cling to God's Word

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn an oath and confirmed it, to keep your righteous rules. I am severely afflicted; give me life, O Lord, according to your word! Accept my freewill offerings of praise, O Lord, and teach me your rules. (Psalm 119:105-108, ESV)

God's word is a guide to my life. It is righteous. It is a quickening power, restoring those who are afflicted. God's word is that which I must learn.

I hold my life in my hand continually, but I do not forget your law. The wicked have laid a snare for me, but I do not stray from your precepts. Your testimonies are my heritage forever, for they are the joy of my heart. I incline my heart to perform your statutes forever, to the end. (Psalm 119:109-112, ESV)

No matter how bleak your world, cling to God's word. It cannot fail, for it is the true word, inspired by the Everlasting One. It is an instrument panel manufactured by a perfect Manufacturer. Cling to God's word. Let it be the song of rejoicing in your heart and follow it always.

-----
You have just finished reading Cling to God's Word.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...