Tuesday, April 29, 2014

God's Word, My Lifeline

Forever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens. Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast. By your appointment they stand this day, for all things are your servants. If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. (Psalm 119:89-92, ESV)

God's word is forever - nothing can change it. And His faithfulness is likewise. Continue in His word and delight yourself in it, lest you perish in your affliction.

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life. I am yours; save me, for I have sought your precepts. The wicked lie in wait to destroy me, but I consider your testimonies. I have seen a limit to all perfection, but your commandment is exceedingly broad. (Psalm 119:93-96, ESV)

God's word is my lifeline. Apart from it, I cannot live; I fall prey to my enemies. But through it - through His power - I live, I am saved, I am rescued. Praise be unto the Lord my God!

-----
You have just finished reading God's Word, My Lifeline.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...