Sunday, December 01, 2013

30-Day Giving Challenge 2013 - Week 4

Here's a recap of my last week in the 30-Day Giving Challenge. As this month comes to an end, I'm reminded that I am thankful for the opportunity to give to others.

Sunday - helped with my church's music ministry
Monday - made a donation to a Kickstarter project
Tuesday - paid for coffee for the person behind me in the drive-thru
Wednesday - volunteered at a local library
Thursday - spent time with family
Friday - donated clothes to the Salvation Army
Saturday - spent time with family

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board or follow #30DayGive on Twitter.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2013 - Week 4.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...