Tuesday, January 24, 2023

2023 Reading Challenges

While my overall reading goal in 2023 is to read 52 books, I've decided to also participate in a couple of reading challenges this year.

Last year I participated in the challenges listed below:

2022 Audiobook Challenge
I was aiming for Stenographer (can listen while multitasking): 10-15 books. I listened to 24 audio books throughout the year.

Cruisin' Thru The Cozies Reading Challenge 2022
I was aiming for Level one (Snoop): read 10 cozy mysteries of your choice. I actually didn’t read any cozy mysteries this year.

European Reading Challenge 2022
I was planning on participating at the "Honeymooner" level, which means I planned to read at least 4 books from Europe, and I read 4 total.

For the Love of EBooks
I was aiming to read at least 40 ebooks last year. I read 14 ebooks total.

Library Love Challenge 2022
I was planning on taking on the "Library Card on Fire" level, which means I planned to read at 60 books that I borrow from my library. I didn’t borrow any books from my library this year.


So, what's up for 2023? Here are the challenges I'm hoping to tackle.

2023 Audiobook Challenge
I'm aiming for Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me): 15-20 books.

European Reading Challenge 2023
The idea is to read books by European authors or books set in European countries (no matter where the author comes from). The books can be anything – novels, short stories, memoirs, travel guides, cookbooks, biography, poetry, or any other genre. You can participate at different levels, but each book must be by a different author and set in a different country – it's supposed to be a tour. I'm planning on participating at the "Honeymooner" level, which means I plan to read at least 4 books from Europe.

-----
I’ve written a book! You can order it here.
Connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...