Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Reading and Writing Goals 2023

This past year I had two reading and writing goals. I also participated in a couple of reading challenges.

- Writing: I didn’t have a specific goal that I set for this year. However, I did continue to write quite a bit.
- Reading: read a total of 80 books

How did I do?
- Writing: As mentioned, I did write quite a bit this year. In fact, I finished and published my first book this year!
- Reading: I did not have as good a reading year this year. I only read 38 books. I know a lot of the factors that contributed to that, and I’m ok with how it turned out. Just not what I had originally planned for.

What's up for this year?
- Writing: I’m planning on continuing to write this year, but I’m not setting a particular goal for this year. I’m hoping to complete drafts of two more books this year (a children’s book and a Bible study book).
- Reading: My plan is to read a total of 52 books this year. Since I didn’t reach my goal in 2022, I’m adjusting my number and am hopeful that I’ll reach this in 2023.

How about you? Any reading or writing goals for 2023?

-----
I’ve written a book! You can order it here.
Connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...