Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Spine Labels - Set 78

spine labels
noun (plural) - a collection of odds and ends that are as random as reading spine labels in a bookstore

Bookworm: Vinyl Sticker

Fly Around the World (washi tape)

Books and Tea (washi tape)

Oscar and Pendlebury

Bon Voyage Passport Holder

Bibliophile Diverse Spines 500-Piece Puzzle

London Fog Latte (body lotion)

Cute Carrot tea cup

Travel Journal

-----
I’ve written a book on the Letter of 1 John! Join my launch team!

Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.

Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...