Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Protestant Reformation - More Resources

I’ve really enjoyed the time I’ve had over the last several months to learn more about various brothers and sisters in the faith who lived in the 1400s and 1500s. In case you want to dive deeper, I’ve included here some resources on individuals (and events) that I didn’t cover in my previous posts.

Hugenots and the Wars of Religion
Post-Reformation Digital Library
Theology Gals Podcast: Women of the Reformation episode
Margarethe Blaurer
Catherine d’Bourbon
Albrecht Duerer
Giulia Gonzaga
Selina Hastings
Philip Melanchthon
Ursula von Muensterberg
Catherine Willoughby
Katharina Schuetz Zell
Matthias Zell
The Reformation: 500 Year Anniversary Series
Reformation Women by Rebecca VanDoodewaard
Women's Responses to the Reformation
Women of the Reformation
The People’s Reformation

You can find other posts in this series here.

-----
I’ve written a book! You can order it here.
Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...