Monday, November 21, 2022

30-Day Giving Challenge 2022 - Week 3

"Thou hast given so much to me,
Give one thing more, — a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me,
As if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise."
- George Herbert

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Here's my summary so far:
Monday - donated to Book Aid International’s effort to help rebuild the library in Mosul
Tuesday - donated books to Women’s Prison Book Distribution
Wednesday - donated to a hospital in Togo
Thursday - donated to Read Indeed
Friday - donated to Equal Justice Initiative
Saturday - donated to Sharon Says So’s holiday fundraiser
Sunday - helped with the music at my church

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
I’ve written a book! You can order it here.
Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...