Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Favorite Reads from 2019

I read a bunch of books this year. Some of the books I read were rereads. Some were books that were new to me. Here are my favorites from this year.

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
This is one of two memoirs that really stuck with me this year. I loved learning more about Malala's life and her dedication to pursuing her education.

Belonging by Nora Krug
In this memoir, Nora wrestles with what it means to be German and how to honor one's homeland and heritage.

Dark Tide by Stephen Puleo
I loved this well-written read about a molasses (!) flood and not just the history behind the event, but the lasting ramifications of it as well.

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Such a good read. If you haven't read it yet, go read it!

The Six by K. B. Hoyle
I really enjoyed not just this book by K. B. Hoyle, but the entire series. A really fun young adult read!

A Bitter Feast by Deborah Crombie
I've now read all the books Deborah Crombie has written. This one was another great read!


Any books you read in 2019 that you recommend? I'd love to hear your recommendations.

-----
You have just finished reading Favorite Reads from 2019.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...