Tuesday, November 27, 2018

30-Day Giving Challenge 2018 - Week 4

"I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving
and call on the name of the LORD."
- Psalm 116:17

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Tuesday - volunteered at a local library
Wednesday - donated to help a hospital
Thursday - spent time with family
Friday - donated to an online toy drive
Saturday - donated mittens to a local charity
Sunday - helped with the music ministry at my church
Monday - donated to Clean the World

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2018 - Week 4.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...