Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Some of My Favorite TV Shows

- Sherlock
I love this adaptation of Doyle's famous detective. They did a marvelous job of bringing it into the 21st century.

- Cranford
While this doesn't exactly follow Gaskell's book, this is still a good adaptation of a small town in England adjusting to the changing times. (The more things change, the more they don't.)

- Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra
I enjoy the characters, their development, and the quirkiness of a different universe.

- Monk
Detective shows are probably my favorite genre. Monk not only solves crimes, he also has to overcome his personal phobias.

- Numb3rs
An FBI agent and a brilliant mathematician - this brother team is tons of fun.

- Psych
Another detective show, I know. And yet Shawn Spencer is not your average detective. In fact, he's nothing like it.

- Poldark
The thing I like the best about Poldark and Demelza is that - for the most part - they are working together and for each other.


You have just finished reading Some of My Favorite TV Shows.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...