Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Free from Guilt and Free from Sin

Dark the stain I cannot hide
Stain of my sin my guilt to prove
Guilt my own and foolish pride
Pride the reason for my sin

Light of God came shining down
Son of God my soul to win
Laid aside His heav'nly crown
Paid the price for all my sin

Love of God that lights my way
Love displayed on Calvary
Lamb of God my soul to save
Gave His life to set me free

Gone the darkness come the light
Gone the night the day begins
Gone the wrong my soul made right
Free from guilt and free from sin

Wash me in the Savior's blood
Make me pure without within
Cleanse my heart and set me free
Free from guilt and free from sin

Free from Guilt and Free from Sin by Don and Jaree Hall


You have just finished reading Free from Guilt and Free from Sin.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...