Tuesday, December 01, 2015

30-Day Giving Challenge 2015 - Week 5

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Here are some of the ways I was able to give to others this past week.
Tuesday - sent out holiday cards to military personnel through Holiday Mail
Wednesday - donated to Read Indeed
Thursday - spent time with family
Friday - spent time with family
Saturday - spent time with family
Sunday - helped with the children's ministry at my church
Monday - wrote a note of encouragement to a friend

I've enjoyed taking extra time this month to focus on others. I'm thankful for the opportunities I've had to hopefully make someone's day just a little brighter.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2015 - Week 5.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...