Tuesday, November 10, 2015

30-Day Giving Challenge 2015 - Week 2

"You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Tuesday - donated through Kiva
Wednesday - helped with the children's ministry at my church
Thursday - wrote some notes of encouragement
Friday - helped at a local library
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - helped with the music ministry at my church
Monday - left some quarters at a vending machine for someone to use

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2015 - Week 2.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...