Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thanks Be to God

How amazing that God in His grace stooped down to intervene in my life. Apart from God, my life is nothing. My efforts are nothing. God through His grace has redeemed me. Now I am His and He is mine. What overwhelming joy and gratitude that brings! As Paul so aptly states, "Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gift!"

Thanks be to God that He provided a way for mankind to be reconciled to Him.
Thanks be to God that He did not hesitate to sacrifice His Son.
Thanks be to God that He, the Christ, willingly went to the cross on my behalf.
Thanks be to God that He continues to let mankind know of His grace through His infallible word.
Thanks be to God for the generations of Christians before us who kept the faith and faithfully passed it on to ensuing generations.
Thanks be to God that He showed me my wretched state and that He reached out and "set my feet upon a rock."
Thanks be to God for His continuing work in my life.
Thanks be to God for His assurance that my future is secure.

Thanks be to God.

-----
You have just finished reading Thanks Be to God.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...