Monday, November 21, 2011

30-Day Giving Challenge 2011 - Week 3

Here's my recap of the 30 Day Giving Challenge week 3:

Monday - made some baked goods for some friends
Tuesday - paid for coffee for the person after me in the drive-thru
Wednesday - helped with my church's Wednesday evening kids' program
Thursday - paid for coffee for the person after me in the drive-thru
Friday - wrote a note of encouragement to one my friends
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - sent out cards for service members through Holiday Mail

One of my favorite things to do during the 30 Day Giving Challenge is to buy coffee for the person behind me in the drive-thru.  I think the reaction of the baristas is the best part.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...