Monday, November 14, 2011

30-Day Giving Challenge 2011 - Week 2


I can't believe how quickly November is flying by.  This past week concluded week 2 of the 30-Day Giving Challenge.

Here's my summary for this past week:
Monday - wrote cards for Holiday Mail
Tuesday - volunteered at a local library
Wednesday - helped with my church's Wednesday evening kids' program; helped with my church's music ministry
Thursday - wrote a note of encouragement to one of my fellow teachers
Friday - wrote a note of encouragement to one my friends
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - helped with my church's music ministry

I've had a really busy week, but I'm still thankful for the opportunity to participate in this challenge.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...