Friday, August 26, 2011

What I'm Reading This Week - August 26


I've had another really busy week that was filled with working a translation project and with working on preparing lessons for the new school year.  I really didn't even have time to do any reading this week.

So, I thought I'd leave you with some of my favorite blogs on books and writing:

Alexis Grant - The Traveling Writer
Alexis writes about writing, traveling, and social media.

Austenprose
A great blog about Jane Austen's novels and movies and sequels that have sprung out of her work.  (And, you really shouldn't be too surprised to find an Austen blog within my list.)

Daily Writing Tips
Practical, well-written, and very useful.  If you do any writing at all, this blog is worth following.

The Thesis Whisperer
A fun, upbeat, and yet down-to-earth insight into academic writing and its joys and woes.

WordServe Water Cooler
This blog is written by a group of authors.  It just launched in July, and I've found the posts inspiring and helpful.

How about you?  Any blog recommendations?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...