Friday, July 08, 2011

What I'm Reading This Week - July 8

For those of you living in the USA, I hope you had a great Fourth of July.  I enjoyed a relaxing day (which started off with sleeping in!), time with family, great food, and a fun fireworks display.

Here's a look at my reading stack this week:
- The Republic by Plato (Kindle version on my iPod Touch)
- The Pythagorean Theorem by Eli Maor (hardcover)
- Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy (through DailyLit.com)
- Der Tod in Venedig by Thomas Mann (through DailyLit.com)

The last one I'm reading to help me keep up with my German.

How about you?  What's in your stack?

2 comments:

BJC said...

I just finished "The Friendships of Women" and "We Are Sisters" by Dee Brestin. Both are quick reads but very interesting and helpful. Thanks for sharing your "stack." :)

en karin said...

BJC,

I haven't read either of those books yet. I'll have to add them to my "to be read" list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...