Friday, July 29, 2011

What I'm Reading This Week - July 29


This week I began reading Radical by David Platt.  As I was reading the first chapter it reminded me of So Send I You by Oswald Chambers.  I first read So Send I You when I was in college, I and decided this week it was time to read it again.  I've been reading the two together, and have found it really insightful.

I've recently started a twitter account.  If you'd like to follow me, here's the link.  I'd love to connect with you there.

Here are some of the online articles that stood out to me this week:
- How To Raise Your Rates Without Losing Clients
- What if Church Looked More Like THIS?
- Pastors: How to Find Time to Read (this is some great advice for anyone, not just for pastors)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...