Friday, April 29, 2011

What I'm Reading This Week - April 29th


This week's been a rather busy one for me.  As a result, I haven't done much reading online.  But, I have had some time to do some book reading.

Here's what I've been reading:

  • The Master of Ballantrae by Robert Louis Stevenson - in honor of having been in Scotland last week
  • Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
  • The Republic by Plato - I need a little heavy reading every once in a while
  • Man and Wife by Wilkie Collins - although Collins is best known for his books The Moonstone and The Woman in White, this book is my favorite of all the ones he's written


Let's talk! What have you been reading this week? Post a comment below or send me an email.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...