Monday, November 15, 2010

30-Day Giving - Week 2

Here's my summary for week two:
Monday - dropped off some things at Goodwill
Tuesday - volunteered at a local library
Wednesday - helped out with my church's Wednesday evening children's program
Thursday - contributed towards Awana's Children at Risk program
Friday - sent a note of encouragement to a friend
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - sent a note of encouragement to a friend


You might notice that this week looks similar to my summary for week one.  Well, I'm a creature of habit, and for me, having a plan for my giving is what works for me.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work!! I know the Lord is using you! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...