Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Announcing ...

As I mentioned briefly in my reading and writing goals for 2024, I am publishing a Bible study book later this year. I don’t have a release date yet, but I’m hoping it will be out in the world by the end of the summer.

This book will be a book that walks you through the letter of 1 John. To keep up with announcements about my book, please check back here often, or sign up for my newsletter. I will also be announcing details about my launch team in the near future.

-----
Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.
Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...