Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Reading and Writing Goals 2024

This past year I had two reading and writing goals. I also participated in a couple of reading challenges.

- Writing: I was hoping to complete drafts of two more books this year (a children’s book and a Bible study book).
- Reading: read a total of 52 books

How did I do?
- Writing: I did quite a bit of writing this past year. I’m really close to being done with the Bible study book (more about that in the months to come), and I’m about halfway done with the children’s book.
- Reading: I exceeded my reading goal this year: I read 78 books!

What's up for this year?
- Writing: I’m hoping to complete the children’s book draft and to publish and release the BIble study book. I might also start work on another one or two writing projects that I have in mind, but I haven’t settled on anything firm yet.
- Reading: My plan is to read a total of 52 books this year. This was my goal for 2023, and I like it as a goal for 2024.

How about you? Any reading or writing goals for 2024?

-----
Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.
Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...