Tuesday, November 14, 2023

30-Day Giving Challenge 2023 - Week 2

"If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace."
- Max Lucado

I am thankful this year to be able to take time to focus on being grateful. I'm also enjoying being able to purposefully focus on giving to others. Here are some of the opportunities I had this past week.

Tuesday - sent stamps to a charity that collects them
Wednesday - wrote some notes of encouragement
Thursday - left some encouraging post-it notes
Friday - donated to Grateful Garments
Saturday - donated to Room to Read
Sunday - helped with the music at my church
Monday - donated to The Formation Project

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.
Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...