Tuesday, November 07, 2023

30-Day Giving Challenge 2023 - Week 1

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness."
- Charles Spurgeon

On Wednesday, November 1, this year's 30-Day Giving Challenge began.

Here's my summary so far:
Wednesday - donated to help homeless kids through Project Night Night
Thursday - donated to an online toy drive
Friday - donated to the Simon Wiesenthal Center
Saturday - donated through Kiva
Sunday - donated to the Malala Fund
Monday - donated to my local food shelf

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.
Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...