Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Baptists in America - Higher Education and the Triennial Convention

In this lecture, I talk about some of the earliest Baptist higher education institutions in the U.S., the Triennial Convention, and how the Southern Baptist Convention was formed.

Baptists in America - week 4 - Higher Education and the Triennial Convention (audio)

Timeline of the people that we are covering as well as other events that impacted these times.

-----
I’ve written a book on the Letter of 1 John! Buy it here!

Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.

Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...