Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Baptists in America - Early Baptists and Beginning Missions Efforts

In this lecture, I talk about some of the earliest Baptist missionaries sent out from the U.S., including Adoniram Judson, George Liele, Charlotte White, and Thomas Jefferson Bowen.

Baptists in America - week 3 - Beginning Missions Efforts (audio)

Some other resources:
- magazine articles on Adoniram and Ann Judson
- short podcast episode on Adoniram Judson

Timeline of the people that we are covering as well as other events that impacted these times.

Note: For those of you following along with these posts in real-time, there will be a blog post next week (September 24), but it will not be a part of this series. The next post in this series will go live on October 1.

-----
I’ve written a book on the Letter of 1 John! Buy it here!

Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.

Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...