Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Baptists in America - Roger Williams and Other Early Baptists

In this lecture, I talk about Roger Williams and the beginnings of Baptists in North America.

Baptists in America - week 1 - Roger Williams (audio)

Some extra resources:
- short podcast episode on Roger Williams
- works by Roger Williams at Project Gutenberg
- works by or about Roger Williams at Internet Archive

Timeline of the people that we are covering as well as other events that impacted these times.

-----
I’ve written a book on the Letter of 1 John! Buy it here!

Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.

Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...