Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Spine Labels - Set 83

spine labels
noun (plural) - a collection of odds and ends that are as random as reading spine labels in a bookstore

Duck Tape® Flash card Holder

A Book Lover’s Day in Portland Following Beverly Cleary

Hot Air Balloon garland

Mobii fidget keychain

Campfire Stories jigsaw puzzle

Green Gables reed diffuser

Goldfish magnets

Earl Grey Bergamot Marmalade

Vintage Tin Bracelet

-----
I’ve written a book on the Letter of 1 John! Buy it here!

Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.

Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...