Tuesday, May 28, 2024

The Call of the Brook

“The call of the brook came up through the woods from the valley of birches with all its old allurement; the mellow air was full of the purr of the sea; beyond were fields rimmed by fences bleached silvery gray in the suns of many summers, and long hills scarfed with the shadows of autumnal clouds; with the blowing of the west wind old dreams returned.”

Lucy M. Montgomery, Anne of the Island

-----
I’ve written a book on the Letter of 1 John! Join my launch team!

Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.

Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...