Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Favorite Reads from 2023

I read quite a bit this year. Here are my favorite books from this year.

Amren: Life After by T. Ethan Glassel

Only the Beautiful by Susan Meissner

Steeped in Stories by Mitali Perkins

Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy by Mark Vroegop

Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson

Last Christmas in Paris by Hazel Gaynor and Heather Webb

Canary Girls by Jennifer Chiaverini

Switchboard Soldiers by Jennifer Chiaverini


Any books you read in 2023 that you recommend? I'd love to hear your recommendations.

-----
Looking for some encouragement in your walk with Jesus? I’ve written a devotional book designed to remind you of God’s abundant grace.
Connect with me on Instagram, Substack, and Pinterest.
My reading recommendations. My merch store. My Etsy store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...