Tuesday, November 23, 2021

30-Day Giving Challenge 2021 - Week 4

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein

Here are some of the ways I was able to give to others this past week.

Tuesday - donated to a hospital in Togo
Wednesday - helped with the children's ministry at my church
Thursday - gave piano lessons to some local kids
Friday - donated to my local food shelf
Saturday - helped out with a community project
Sunday - helped with the music at my church
Monday - sent some cards of encouragement

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2021 - Week 4.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...