Tuesday, October 20, 2020

30-Day Giving Challenge 2020

Since 2010 (!), I have participated in the 30-Day Giving Challenge during the month of November. The premise is rather simple: each day of November be a blessing to those around you by giving each day. Since my fall has been rather busy and since this year is like no other, I've taken the time to plan out my giving for this year. I enjoy this part of my year, and I'm excited to see what happens during November.

I have put together a Pinterest board with some of my ideas. Check it out here if you'd like to see some of my plans.

As in the past, I will be blogging about my experience.

Also, I will be participating in the challenge by trying to make each of my "giving" acts anonymous. And thus, my posts might at times be a bit vague in order to keep things anonymous.

Come join me in the adventure!

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2020.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...